lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1586473 - /lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/analysis/icu/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ icu/ICUNormalizer2CharFilter.java
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:54:10 GMT
dude i am just replying to test failures from jenkins.

I am not worried about helping people using unreleased code: they take
on that risk themselves.

I don't imagine myself creating jira issues for everytime jenkins
fails and i want to fix things, when its unnecessary.
Its not like anyone else is doing this either: why should I have to do more?

It seems like it should be enough that i debugged some fails on the
airplane, because I wanted to help out.