lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.8.0 RC2
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:28:13 GMT
+1 as well
SUCCESS! [0:48:27.193044]

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Here is my +1:
> SUCCESS! [1:53:39.982427]
>
> Uwe
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de
> eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Uwe Schindler [mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de]
>> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:54 PM
>> To: dev@lucene.apache.org
>> Subject: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.8.0 RC2
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I prepared a second release candidate of Lucene and Solr 4.8.0. The artifacts
>> can be found here:
>> => http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging_area/lucene-solr-4.8.0-
>> RC2-rev1589874/
>>
>> This RC contains the additional fixes for SOLR-6011, LUCENE-5626, and
>> LUCENE-5630.
>>
>> Please check the artifacts and give your vote in the next 72 hrs.
>>
>> Uwe
>>
>> P.S.: Here's my smoker command line:
>> $  JAVA_HOME=$HOME/jdk1.7.0_55 JAVA7_HOME=$HOME/jdk1.7.0_55
>> python3.2 -u smokeTestRelease.py '
>> http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging_area/lucene-solr-4.8.0-RC2-
>> rev1589874/' 1589874 4.8.0 tmp
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>> http://www.thetaphi.de
>> eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org For additional
>> commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>



-- 
Adrien

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message