lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Consider changing recommended Jetty connector...
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:45:50 GMT
On 5/12/2014 7:07 AM, Per Steffensen wrote:
> ...from org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector to
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector

I made this change on my own Solr install (based on the example) a long
time ago.  I seem to remember a comment in the Jetty6 config for 1.x/3.x
that there was a problem with nio on Windows, but that memory is very
old.  I don't think that problem exists any more.

I thought this change had already been made, but it's still bio in the
example jetty config for branch_4x.  I know that the change from bio to
nio was made in some other part of Solr, but perhaps that was a code
change in Solr and its testing framework.

Thanks,
Shawn