Erick

it indeed does need a bit work. your mail reminded me of your last mail and the collections api :~

especially regarding the whole cloud thing i’m having a hard time, since i’m not really using cloud - not even playing around with it. so i have a vague idea on how it might work for people .. but that isn’t probably enough to start working on it.

if we could have a short chat about it .. i guess that would help :) otherwise i’ll try to read about the current features, namings & relations to get it sorted it.

just for the record, i’ve talked with mark at LSR in Dublin last year a bit about some helpful cloud-stuff, which he wrote down in SOLR-5599 - a bit basic perhaps, but might help as well.

-Stefan