lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trappy behavior with default search field
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:55:01 GMT
How about a warning section in Admin UI that shows possible issues
with the configuration.

Could start with something absolutely basic like missing default field
(we can detect that from configuration, right?) but I am sure there
are other issues we could think of.

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency