lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: CFP: FOSDEM 2015 - Open Source Search Dev Room
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 12:45:34 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, my fault. I just copied the official CFP, which was sent to the FOSDEM list... Of course,
those know the dates :-)
And you are right, the conference is on the following date: Brussels / 31 January & 1
February 2015

I have no idea on which day the "search devroom" takes place.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen