lucene-dev mailing list archives

From cszjf <cs...@imu.edu.cn>
Subject Using wordnet synonyms to expand a query in Lucene 4.10 version
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:19:59 GMT
I am using Lucene 4.10 and would like to know how wordnet can be used to
expand an input query for this version of Lucene. the program fragment is as
follows:
*File file = new File("model/wn_s.pl");
InputStream stream = new FileInputStream(file);
Reader rulesReader = new InputStreamReader(stream);
SynonymMap.Builder parser = null;
parser = new WordnetSynonymParser(true, true, new ClassicAnalyzer());
((WordnetSynonymParser) parser).parse(rulesReader);
SynonymMap synonymMap = parser.build();*
the following exception will be produced when running the program
*java.text.ParseException:Invalid synonym rule line 109.*
I have searched much materials in google, but i have not resolve this
exception.  I want to know how to use the WordNetSynonymParser, Can you
paste a sample code for me? thank you.