lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <elyog...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Solr news announcement for 4.10.2 has incorrect changes.txt link
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:07:19 GMT
On 11/1/2014 1:51 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:
> Woops, thanks Shawn!  I just follow the steps on the ReleaseTodo:
> http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ReleaseTodo
>
> I think you just need to do this (under "Update the rest of the
> website"), now that you committed the change?:
>
> Publish the site, e.g. by visiting http://lucene.staging.apache.org,
> invoking the CMS bookmarklet, then clicking the publish link.

The entire 4.10.2 announcement seems to be gone from both Lucene and
Solr sites, but I did the publish anyway, using a rather lengthy commit
message.  The diff link on that page didn't load properly, so I couldn't
tell exactly what I was publishing.

Checking the website after the publish, I still don't see the
announcements, so I'm a little confused now.  My fear is that somehow
I've really screwed things up.

Thanks,
Shawn