lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: An experience and some thoughts about solr/example -> solr/server
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 07:30:57 GMT
Also a crucial part here is to add a Collection tab in Admin GUI, and a more intelligent Cores
tag, so that when people open Admin UI and see "There are no cores", they can create one by
a few clicks. We already have a config_sets folder, perhaps the UI could look for that one
and offer to create a core/collection based on one of the sets?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com