lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Solr news announcement for 4.10.2 has incorrect changes.txt link
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 07:51:48 GMT
Woops, thanks Shawn!  I just follow the steps on the ReleaseTodo:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ReleaseTodo

I think you just need to do this (under "Update the rest of the
website"), now that you committed the change?:

Publish the site, e.g. by visiting http://lucene.staging.apache.org,
invoking the CMS bookmarklet, then clicking the publish link.

Or I can do it, let me know...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com