lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr client sdk's/libraries for native platforms
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:02:52 GMT
I meant to reply earlier...

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@gmail.com>
wrote:

> They are super-stale

Yup but it’s a wiki so feel free to freshen it up.  I’ll be doing that in a
bit.  It may also be helpful if these particular pages got more
prominence/visibility by being linked from the ref guide and/or the website.

> and there is no easy mechanism for people to
> announce their additions. I am not even sure the announcements are
> welcome on the user mailing list.

IMO the mailing list is an excellent place to announce new Solr
integrations in the ecosystem out there.  People announce various things on
the list from time to time.

> It comes down to the funnel/workflow. At the moment, the workflow
> makes it _hard_ to maintain those pages. CMM level 1 kind of hard.

Can you recommend a fix or alternative?