lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 5.0.0 RC2
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:44:53 GMT
Anshum (and anyone else),

How would you feel about getting
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6215 in, which is quite simply
moving a particular class (new to 5.x) to the correct Java package.  If
this isn’t done… then I’m forced to consider marking it deprecated at it’s
current wrong location and adding a subclass with the same name in the
correct location. Yuck.

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley