lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Listing all of Lucene/Solr non-test 3rd party dependencies
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 17:29:39 GMT
You could - if desperate - run decomplier over the primary jar classes
and extract all the referenced classes. Then cross-reference them
against classes in the dependencies jars. That should give you all
usage.

Jar/class name crawler code example:
https://github.com/arafalov/Solr-Components/blob/master/ComponentDescriptions/src/main/java/com/solrstart/components/descriptions/HierarchyGenerator.java#L295

To decompile/extract references, you could use http://asm.ow2.org/

Easy?, I don't know. But doable. I've done similar things several
times to power http://www.solr-start.com

Regards,
    Alex.
----