lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting issues in HTML CHANGES for 5.0
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:34:07 GMT
Ah cool. The last two I noticed (in HTML version):
1) The subitems for item 26 (SolrQuery) has something funny triggering
on method names with parameters, pushes them to the next line and
makes them green (class=attrib). Green is fine, but new line looks
weird
2) Note about using collection API only gets pulled into the Version
of Major Components section, both hiding it under the fold and
affecting the count of items for that section.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Sign up for my Solr resources newsletter at http://www.solr-start.com/

On 20 February 2015 at 11:18, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Alex, I’ll fix the CHANGES.txt problems and take a look at the rendering issues.
>
> FYI, HTML rendering is done via the changes2perl.pl script, run via “ant changes-to-html”.
>
> I usually don’t create JIRAs for fixes to this script.
>
>> On Feb 20, 2015, at 11:06 AM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Finally, right at the top: "Consult the LUCENE_CHANGES.txt file"
>> actually links to the HTML version.
>
> This is intentional - Solr includes Lucene’s CHANGES.txt by that name, but the HTML
version of Solr’s CHANGES.txt links to the HTML version of Lucene’s CHANGES.txt.