I plan on cutting the next RC sometime tomorrow if nothing new pops up. I'm just giving the extra day to see how the fix for SOLR-6640 behaves.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Anshum Gupta <anshum@anshumgupta.net> wrote:
Sure Mark and Adrien.

In general, +1 to anything that fixes a *reasonably critical* bug without affecting everything else and I'll let people who're committing define the *reasonable* bounds.
In case something jumps out, I'll intervene (and others can too).

P.S: No part above translates to let's get everything in. Also, no new features/feel-good improvements please. :)