lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestRestoreCore failure on Windows
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 13:49:15 GMT
Hi Shai, Varun,
I added SOLR-7358 to fix the failues to this test. This test passes for me
locally now after the fix; also tested with the above seed.
Thanks,
Ishan



On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Varun Thacker <varunthacker1989@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Shai,
>
> Thanks for pointing it out. I don't have a Windows machine so I am unable
> to reproduce this on my end, but is it the same failure seen on Jenkins
> builds today - #4632, #4633, #4634 and #4635.
>
> The root cause for those seems to be that snapshot directory fails to get
> deleted when the test is getting over. There is a Jira open to track this
> failure too - SOLR-6151
>
> I will investigate in detail to find out the cause. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> I fixed the other TestRestoreCore failure seen it Jenkins today -
> http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-MacOSX/2134/
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Shai Erera <serera@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I updated to latest trunk and this test fails for me consistently:
>>
>> ant test  -Dtestcase=TestRestoreCore -Dtests.seed=95E1D628B3333966
>> -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=ar_LB -Dtests.timezone=Africa/Addis_Ababa
>> -Dtests.asserts=true -Dtests.file.encoding=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> I run on Windows 7 64-bit, Oracle 1.8_40:
>>
>> java version "1.8.0_40"
>> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_40-b27)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.40-b25, mixed mode)
>>
>> I haven't investigated that yet, so reporting to the list in case someone
>> wants to take a look.
>>
>> Shai
>>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> Regards,
> Varun Thacker
>

Mime
View raw message