lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: backport of nightly test fixes to 5.1 branch.
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 17:07:28 GMT
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Timothy Potter <thelabdude@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can we get a -Dtests.nightly=true running on 5.1 branch too?
>
> I don't know how to do that? Guidance please ;-)

Sorry, we need someone with Jenkins karma (Uwe?) to set up a job here...

It's alarming we have not been running nightly test for so long and
now, in and unrelated issue we struggle to catch up with all the
failures.

I think we should slow down 5.1 a bit to make sure we've rooted out
these failures ....

And we need some new "who tests the tester" infra so we can detect if
we are failing to run nightly tests in the future.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com