lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No CloudSolrClient.deleteConfig API
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:23:47 GMT
How about adding a deleteConfig() which fails if there are existing
collections that still refer it? I think it's something we'd want to avoid
even if there are no collections which are currently being created, but
also ones that already exist. E.g. if they reload a core or something, they
won't find the config.

We can also offer it at first as at-your-own-risk, maybe only on
ZkConfManager (i.e. I consider CloudSolrClient the 'official' API) as a
helper at your own risk.

I agree about listConfigs(), I'll open an issue.

Shai