lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOLR-7240, java -jar start.jar, and 5.1
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:13:23 GMT
Hmmm, can we apply Mak's fix for 5.1 to give us some breathing space
to get the release out? My suspeicion is that it'll take some time to
get all the docs changed if we don't ship with a working start.jar....

Although as usual if I'm not doing the work I'm not sure I have much to say...

FWIW,
Erick