lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: No CloudSolrClient.deleteConfig API
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:06:25 GMT
Shawn and I talked about adding that, but it's complicated, because you don't want to delete
a config when another collection is in the middle of being created with it.

Would be nice to add listConfigs() directly to CloudSolrClient as well.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 20 Apr 2015, at 16:44, Shai Erera wrote:

> Hi
>
> In 5.1 CloudSolrClient offers uploadConfig, downloadConfig, listConfigs, but no deleteConfig.
Is that because it's covered by another class, or there is an issue to support it?