+1; more time is needed before start.jar can be deprecated/removed.

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Timothy Potter <thelabdude@gmail.com> wrote:
As Gus points out in the ticket, the cloud-dev scripts are broken too
:-( So I'm with Erick on this one ...

The fix I'd like to do is to just add start.ini to the server
directory and leave the SOLR_JETTY_CONFIG var in the scripts alone