Rather, https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/cms/trunk/content/solr/resources.mdtext

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe this? https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/cms/branches/solr_6058/content/solr/resources.mdtext

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 1:42 AM, david.w.smiley@gmail.com <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:
Solr’s “Resources” page, by the book section, contains this lead in text:

If you have a Solr book that you would like to see listed here, please submit a patch via a JIRA with the appropriate content.

“patch” is linked to: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute
What is not clear is where/what is the website that is to be patched. We know where the Lucene/Solr code is but it’s not clear where this is.

I’ve updated the site before once for something, but it’s been so long that I now forget how.  I have a CMS bookmarket but I don’t believe I’m supposed to use that when a patch is involved — just for tiny edits.

~ David