lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: RC0 Release of apache-solr-ref-guide-5.3.pdf
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 22:22:36 GMT
Only found 2 more split images in the rest of RC0:

page #161-162 ("Running Your Analyzer"): Solr admin UI screenshot ("Analysis") split over
multiple pages
page #226-227 ("Overview of Searching in Solr"): image split over multiple pages

Steve

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Cassandra,
>
> I see a bunch of images split across pages, and one that is too wide to fit horizontally.
 Here’s what I’ve found so far:

> page #7-8 ("Check if Solr is Running"): Solr admin UI screenshot top boundary is on preceding
page
> page #9-10 ("Ask Questions"): Mozilla Firefox OS X window image split over multiple pages
> page #28 ("Logging"): Solr admin UI screenshot is too wide to fit, truncated on the right
> page #28-29 ("Selecting a Logging Level"): Solr admin UI screenshot split over multiple
pages
> page #29-30 ("Cloud Screens"): Solr admin UI screenshot ("Graph (Radial)") split over
multiple pages
> page #40-41 ("Segments Info"): Solr admin UI screenshot split over multiple pages
>
> We chatted about ref guide PDF image issues on IRC a day or two ago, and IIRC you were
seeing split image problems, but I thought you have fixed them?

> I’ll keep looking.
>
> Steve
>
>> On Aug 19, 2015, at 5:04 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstargett@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I already found a couple of formatting issues that lead me to respin this - some
table of contents blocks on pages got screwed up & I missed them earlier. I'll post a
new RC in the morning my time (US Central) Thursday.