lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Matheis <ste...@mathe.is>
Subject Re: Unit testing our UIs
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:03:22 GMT
I don't know about testing in angular.js but in general there are fancy tools for frontend
testing:

http://casperjs.org (http://casperjs.org/)
http://phantomjs.org (http://phantomjs.org/)

angular.js' documentation on testing:

https://docs.angularjs.org/guide/unit-testing
https://docs.angularjs.org/guide/e2e-testing

> > As I understand it, we'd need a browser (e.g. Chrome) running in the
> > background, which would make it a different kind of test to the rest of
> > our test suite.

so i'm not sure about a browser really be a requirement :)

-Stefan