lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Krüger <krue...@lesspain.de>
Subject Re: Possible to avoid hangs in org.apache.solr.handler.admin.SystemInfoHandler
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 18:52:56 GMT
Just to follow up on this: Replacing getCanonicalHostName() by
getHostName() would solve the problem AFAICS and e.g. Logback does exactly
that for exactly the same purpose.

http://logback.qos.ch/xref/ch/qos/logback/core/util/ContextUtil.html

How do I submit a patch? Via this mailing list?

Best regards,

Robert

--
Robert Krüger