lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: 5.4 Release notes
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:48:27 GMT
Suggestions, not edited in wiki:

“The Angular UI…” -> “The rearchitected Admin UI…” (Our users may not recognize
what “The Angular UI” is)
"Expect it to be default in 5.5.” -> "Expect it to be default in the next release”.
(In case there is no 5.5)
Remove the line "New Features"

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 10. des. 2015 kl. 00.24 skrev Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk>:
>
> Likewise the Solr release notes:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote54 <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote54>
>
> Feel free to update/correct/adjust.
>
> Assuming no-one objects to this release in the next 35 minutes, I shall declare this
release a success tomorrow morning, and initiate the release of the artifacts tomorrow evening,
UK time.

> Upayavira
>
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2015, at 10:44 PM, Adrien Grand wrote:
>> I updated the page to mention the most important changes, but obviously this is subjective
so if there is a change you care about that is missing from the list, feel free to add it.