lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr git mirror will soon turn off
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 20:44:46 GMT
If the size of historic jars is the problem here, would looking into git-lfs for *.jar be one
workaround? I might also be totally off here :-)

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 6. des. 2015 kl. 00.46 skrev Scott Blum <dragonsinth@gmail.com>:
>
> If lucene was a new project being started today, is there any question about whether
it would be managed in svn or git?  If not, this might be a good impetus for moving to a better
world.