lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Moving Lucene / Solr from SVN to Git
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:33:42 GMT
All discussion in the Github PR is captured in JIRA if the two are linked,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8166 as an example
If they are not linked, comments go to the dev list.
So we can keep it as today - allow people to choose freely to use patches and/or PRs.
NOTE: We should always create JIRA for PR’s that we want to fix.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com