lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing schema.xml from core collections folder
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:06:34 GMT
Hi,

No need to shout in bold!

There could be a whole bunch of different reasons, depending on how
you setup the core. You may want to give more details (Solr version,
cloud/non-cloud, example-based core or manually configured).

The most important issue is however whether your core has successfully
loaded and is running. If yes, you are ok.

Most likely, you started from a managed schema example:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Managed+Schema+Definition+in+SolrConfig

Regards,
   Alex.
----