lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Artifacts-5.x - Build # 1088 - Failure
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:38:13 GMT
No nitpicking, please. I just wrote that it resets checkout to pristine state. In fact the
option in Jenkins does what it should. We don't need to discuss what it does behind scenes.
I don't care about Gits horrible command line. :)

In fact Policeman uses Eclipse JGit to do the same. You don't see any command line in log
outputs - that's the best to me. ASF Jenkins prints tons of gitshit, just look into logs!
:)

Uwe