lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: State of Michigan
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 12:15:43 GMT
To anyone who is not familiar with financial crisis facing the taxpayers of State of Michigan
State of Michigan is attempting to determine how to fix the schools in Detroit to restore
heat and to fix the areas where snow has collapsed roofs
in schools and caused severe water damage and mildew. The pricetag for fixing the Detroit
School System will be a minimum of 3.4B UShttps://www.mackinac.org/21919
State of Michigan is attempting to determine how to replace the Lead Contanimation Water System
for the city of Flint MiThe pricetag for fixing the City of Flint water system will be a minimum
of 1.5B US
This does not budget in providing lifetime care all of the children who are now suffering
side-effects from drinking lead poisined waterhttp://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Big-difference-on-Flint-fix-price-tag-366248571.html

To anyone that has attempted to collect past due monies.. interest is charged to a client
when they fall behind in paying their bill..typically terms of 1/10 net 90 apply which is
if you pay me in 10 days I deduct 1% from your bill..if you wait 90 days you ADD accrued interest
to principal

State of Michigan is in technical bankruptcy because they have insufficient funds to meet
Detroit School obligation and the Flint Water obligationThe governor has called out the National
Guard who is now delivering bottled water to those in Flint affected by lead poisined water
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/17/snyder-appeal-obama-flint-disaster-declaration/78944416/
Knowing these facts can you honestly say a Consultants LLC deserves interest on any past due
amount from the State of Michigan..that is:The consultant needs that money more than the child
who is sitting in a freezing cold classroom because their is no money to turn on heat?The
consultant needs that money more than the child who is suffering from drinking lead-poisoned
water in Flint?
Careful Dude (whatever the term dude means)..the citizens of Michigan are listening to your
response
Martin