lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: LLC expense figures and interest income
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:58:46 GMT
And one other question from Bernadette.

Thanks!
Erick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bernadette Malinoski <bmalski@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Subject: LLC expense figures and interest income
To: Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>

So, on form C-EZ Devin has $3939 in expenses

QB report has $3517 (see attached)  I think the difference might be
the proportion of Devin's professional fees which he was going to
allot to the LLC.

Also, our UMCU interest for the Workplace Partners account is shown in
the attached as Other Income for the LLC.  I believe Devin has just
combined that with our other interest bearing accounts on the 1040.
That might be exactly where it belongs, but if it needs to go with the
business income, it would change the company numbers by just a bit on
all the related schedules/forms.