lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK related startup fixes -- pre-review requested?
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:21:09 GMT
Hi Scott,

Those all sound very important fixes. I skimmed the changes and they
all look good to me. I think the ZkController changes are
straightforward. The leader election changes should get some more eyes
(maybe Mark Miller can chime in) but please do open the jira issues
(preferably separate ones for easier review+commit).

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.