lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS-EA] Lucene-Solr-5.x-Linux (64bit/jdk-9-ea+105) - Build # 15587 - Still Failing!
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 05:50:12 GMT
It may be the same bug triggering all the automaton failures (we have
had several now with EA 105).

I can trigger it to happen it in a really inefficient way at the
moment by running the test thousands of times:

I tested with it enough to know its unrelated to CompactStrings or any
of the other options that we randomize in jenkins.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 4:07 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes will do. At the moment I am analyzing the problematic test runs. We had many other
failures last night all looking a bit different (no crushes, but assertions failing). I will
disable compact strings one more time to see if this makes it better. I still have the feeling
that it could be related to that! But definitely the compact strings issue seen last time
looks solved.