Thanks, Uwe. I guess the problem is that the tas list is way too long to easily view in the drop-down list, compared to the full page view I am used to from the old svn view.

Is there some way to reorder the tags? I mean, most commonly I just want to access recent releases, but 5.4.1 is way down the list. And Solr 1.4 is right at the top! I guess I'll have to use the search box to more quickly access releases.

The fact that all the tags have this long string of "releases/(lucene|solr|lucene-solr)/" prefixes just makes it even less easy to use the drop-down list.

The branch drop-down will probably quickly hit that non-ease of use if people push a lot of work-in-progress branches. Again, i would be nice if the most recent branches were at the top of the list.

But these are all relatively minor nits. Overall, I'm happier to view code in github than the old viewvc. Somebody still needs to update the Solr Resources page to include the github link in addition to the legacy svn viewvc link.

-- Jack Krupansky