lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 6.0.0 Release Branch
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:25:41 GMT
I cherry-picked the following missing commits. I think I got all of
the missing ones but another set of eyes would be good.

Cherry-pick successful
           3cbc48e LUCENE-7059: always visit 1D points in sorted
order; fix tie-break but in BKDWriter; fix BKDWriter to pass on
maxMBSortInHeap to the OfflineSorter too
           e1033d9 SOLR-8145: Fix position of OOM killer script when
starting Solr in the background
           ddd019f SOLR-8145: mention fix in solr/CHANGES.txt
           25cc48b LUCENE-7059: remove MultiPointValues
           8eada27 LUCENE-7061: fix remaining api issues with XYZPoint classes
           b90dbd4 LUCENE-7060: Spatial4j 0.6 upgrade. Package
com.spatial4j.core -> org.locationtech.spatial4j (cherry picked from
commit 569b6ca)
           6dcb01c SOLR-8764: test schema-latest.xml spatial dist
units should be kilometers (no test uses yet?) (cherry picked from
commit deb6a49)

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.