lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: RC2 Release apache-solr-ref-guide-6.0.pdf
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 22:20:42 GMT
Cassandra, what I meant was figures/images with a caption and a number,
and then in the text, you write “See Image 14”. However, the software
can choose to put Image 14 on the next physical page if it does not fit
in well right after the current paragraph.

See an explanation from Tex here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Floats,_Figures_and_Captions

However, we are limited to whatever Confluence PDF export supports...

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com