lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mike Drob (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (SOLR-8933) SolrDispatchFilter::consumeInput logs "Stream Closed" IOException
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:49:25 GMT


Mike Drob updated SOLR-8933:
    Attachment: SOLR-8933.patch

Thanks for catching that, I had started with an unclean workspace. Here's an updated patch.

> SolrDispatchFilter::consumeInput logs "Stream Closed" IOException
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-8933
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Mike Drob
>            Assignee: Mark Miller
>         Attachments: SOLR-8933.patch, SOLR-8933.patch
> After SOLR-8453 we started seeing some IOExceptions coming out of SolrDispatchFilter
with "Stream Closed" messages.
> It looks like we are indeed closing the request stream in several places when we really
need to be letting the web container handle their life cycle. I've got a preliminary patch
ready and am working on testing it to make sure there are no regressions.
> A very strange piece of this is that I have been entirely unable to reproduce it on a
unit test, but have seen it on cluster deployment quite consistently.

This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message