lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 6.0.1
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 04:20:58 GMT
Yes, I will fix up trunk and branch_6x CHANGES.txt for backported issues.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On May 14, 2016, at 12:33 AM, David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh right, of course :-)  So I cherry picked those over to the 6.0 branch.  The Lucene
one is strictly speaking a "new feature" but it's to make the GCD configurable necessary to
enable the Solr-side to use it without a GCD.  At some point after the release I presume you'll
sync up the CHANGES.txt on master & 6x?  That'd be easier than trying to make that change
for each cherry picked commit.  It's too bad this conundrum/annoyance exists.