lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 6.0.1
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 04:33:03 GMT
Oh right, of course :-)  So I cherry picked those over to the 6.0 branch.
The Lucene one is strictly speaking a "new feature" but it's to make the
GCD configurable necessary to enable the Solr-side to use it without a
GCD.  At some point after the release I presume you'll sync up the
CHANGES.txt on master & 6x?  That'd be easier than trying to make that
change for each cherry picked commit.  It's too bad this
conundrum/annoyance exists.

~ David