lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cpoersc...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: 6.4 release
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:16:46 GMT
I'm looking into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9972 which just came in.

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 01/16/17 15:05:45
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.4 release

You can still push bug fixes Alan, I'll create the first RC tomorrow if the all the builds
are green.This will let some time for your patch to be tested.

There’s a small bug fix on SOLR-9906 I’d like to push, which should address the frequent
failures in PeerSyncReplicationTest we’re seeing.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk