lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 7
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:36:57 GMT
I think it would be great if we could use 7.0 to make point fields the
default in Solr (i.e. change the example/default schemas to make "int",
"long" etc use point fields implementation), but in order to do that, there
are a number of point-related Jiras that need to be solved (MultiValued DV
support to begin with, but there are other features that are still not
working with points). I guess we can decide closer to the date, depending
on how stable and feature complete they are.