lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 5.5.4
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:01:27 GMT
Hmm, need to backport the test fix for SOLR-10031 on Windows for 5_5 branch. Master commit
aa5e048cbf7c6fa9e8331c51b5f3331636dd7951

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 6. feb. 2017 kl. 14.42 skrev Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks Uwe and Steve!
>
> Le lun. 6 févr. 2017 à 14:12, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com <mailto:sarowe@gmail.com>>
a écrit :
> I enabled the already existing 5.5 branch jobs on ASF Jenkins.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>
>
> > On Feb 6, 2017, at 8:09 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de <mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de>>
wrote:

> > Hi.
> >
> > No problem, I'll help! Will do it when back home from Brussels. It is more complicated,
because it needs Java 7 and smoker should run on both. So we should reuse disabled old jobs.

> > Uwe
> >
> > Am 6. Februar 2017 12:06:41 MEZ schrieb Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com <mailto:jpountz@gmail.com>>:
> > Could someone help me enable Jenkins builds on branch_5_5?
> >
> > Le lun. 6 févr. 2017 à 12:02, Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com <mailto:jpountz@gmail.com>>
a écrit :
> > I started backporting some changes. Please find below the list of changes we have
in 5.5.4 for now. Uwe, do you think we should try to backport LUCENE-7651 too?

> > * LUCENE-7417: The standard Highlighter could throw an IllegalArgumentException
when
> >   trying to highlight a query containing a degenerate case of a MultiPhraseQuery
with one
> >   term.  (Thomas Kappler via David Smiley)
> >
> > * LUCENE-7657: Fixed potential memory leak in the case that a (Span)TermQuery
> >   with a TermContext is cached. (Adrien Grand)
> >
> > * LUCENE-7647: Made stored fields reclaim native memory more aggressively when
> >   configured with BEST_COMPRESSION. This could otherwise result in out-of-memory
> >   issues. (Adrien Grand)
> >
> > * LUCENE-7562: CompletionFieldsConsumer sometimes throws
> >   NullPointerException on ghost fields (Oliver Eilhard via Mike McCandless)
> >
> > * LUCENE-7543: Make changes-to-html target an offline operation, by moving the
> >   Lucene and Solr DOAP RDF files into the Git source repository under
> >   dev-tools/doap/ and then pulling release dates from those files, rather than
> >   from JIRA. (Mano Kovacs, hossman, Steve Rowe)
> >
> > * SOLR-9819: Upgrade commons-fileupload to 1.3.2, fixing a potential vulnerability
CVE-2016-3092 (Anshum Gupta)