lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr JIRA: Merge components "web gui" and "UI"
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:33:33 GMT
I thought I had a memory of being able to add a component before I got
committer access. But perhaps it would have been rejected when I
clicked submit. Or my memory is faulty.

Either way, that was the reason I thought maybe some permission got
perhaps assigned to 'Registered' users. I am happy to be wrong, it
will make things easier.

Regards,
   Alex.
----