lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Apache Solr Ref Guide for 6.4
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 18:21:06 GMT
Was busy yesterday and flying now, but will try to get to this tonight
after I land, or maybe tomorrow morning.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’m done.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Feb 3, 2017, at 5:52 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstargett@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks guys for your reviews and fixing the small issues you see as you go.
>>
>> Steve, let me know when you've fixed those issues, and I'll respin and
>> put up a new RC.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On page 345, there is a table that is missing content because it’s truncated
on the right (a column is missing), under:

>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Learning+To+Rank | Concepts
| Training | Feature engineering
>>>
>>> I found several other minor problems, but missing info as above seems worthy
of respin.  Sorry I didn’t look earlier.  I’ll go make edits now.

>>> --
>>> Steve
>>> www.lucidworks.com

some reason are very narrow (pages 355 to 365).
and we even say it's the default. I'll go and change it now.

small error (fixed in Confluence just now) but not enough to warrant a respin IMO.