lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what's up with https://builds.apache.org/computer/lucene/ ?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:14:16 GMT
Not sure what the problem(s) was/were (no commentary on INFRA-14007)  but it looks like things
are back to normal: as of roughly an hour ago, lots of jobs are enqueued, and one is running.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

<https://twitter.com/infrabot/status/856930252613963777>

> I can see the lucene node on the list of nodes now, after Infra did some SSL certification
fixing, so I’m hopeful that once the system is restarted, the jobs will start up again.

> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Apr 25, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Mikhail,
>>
>> I manually started that job, and then Infra’s Daniel Takamori rebooted the node,
interrupting execution of the job.

test jobs are scheduled to build @hourly.

>>> I clicked the button to start the agent on the lucene node, then manually kicked
off the “Lucene-Solr-Tests-master” job, which seems to be running fine.