lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Status - Finding Patch Submissions
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:21:18 GMT
There is an "Attachment count" filter, you can say it to be 1+. Not
everything will be a patch, but it is a good first pass. It is under
"More" dropdown.

We also have some Github Integration fields in there, but they don't
seem to be actually doing anything for Solr project.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced