lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with 6.5.1 RC2
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:21:25 GMT
I guess precommit is only run as part of the smoke tester.

> On Apr 20, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Joel Bernstein <joelsolr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Interesting the entire release process completed without complaining.
>
> Joel Bernstein
> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/
>
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> The unused import was the only problem; I’ve removed it on branch_6_5.
>
> Sorry, hope I didn’t cause a delay in the release process.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
> > On Apr 20, 2017, at 8:57 AM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Crap, Jenkins found an unused import in my commit on branch_6_5 :(.  I forgot to
run precommit.  Doing so now.

> > --
> > Steve
> > www.lucidworks.com
> >
> >> On Apr 19, 2017, at 8:07 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Done.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Steve
> >> www.lucidworks.com

some reason, I’d like to include SOLR-10527.

Which in theory means everyone else will have to as well. I'm pushing out my changes to branch_6_5,
so people can just update their branch before running the smoke tester.

will do the trick after they've been pushed.

on the release branch, but you can’t test unless you commit (and push).

invoke the script with from an unmodified source tree.

the modified version from your checkout)

locally and then revert locally. Does that make sense to you as the way forward?

Semantic

 The bottom

<joelsolr@gmail.com>

RC1. But this time I got