lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cpoersc...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: Feature freeze @ 7.0 branch
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:06:13 GMT
I'd like to see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10985 included in 7.0 since it's
a small low-risk change but it being in cache classes will benefit many users.

Christine

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 07/05/17 16:00:48
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Feature freeze @ 7.0 branch

Sure Mikhail, and Mike.

-Anshum

On Jul 5, 2017, at 5:09 AM, Mikhail Khludnev <mkhl@apache.org> wrote:
Is it worth to push https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10986 fixes regression in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6357
into 7.0?

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

Hi Anshum, I'd like to do https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-7899 for 7.0; it's
a simple rename, which I think we should do on major release.  I'll get a patch up shortly.

Thanks,

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Anshum Gupta <anshum@anshumgupta.net> wrote:

Sure Ab, this is an important bug fix.

-Anshum

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:35 AM Andrzej Białecki <andrzej.bialecki@lucidworks.com> wrote:

SOLR-10878 and SOLR-10879 didn’t make it before the branches were cut, but I think they
should be included in 7x and 7_0 - I’m going to cherry-pick the commits from master.