lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Anshum Gupta <ansh...@apple.com>
Subject Release 7.0 process starts
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 05:50:47 GMT
Hi,

I’m sanitizing the CHANGES.txt in branch_7_0, before cutting the RC. Here are a couple of
conflicting CHANGES.txt entries:

- SOLR-11128: Entry in 'Other changes' on branch_7_0 , but in 'Other changes' on master (Varun,
Ishan)
- SOLR-10821: Mention in master (7.0 section) but not in branch_7_0 (Noble, Cassandra, Shalin)

I am going to add the entry for SOLR-10821 on branch_7_0, and move the entry to the bug fix
section on master for SOLR-11228.

If the committers involved here think that isn’t apt, let me know or feel free to fix it.

Getting the RC generally takes a few tries, and I’m also helping Varun with the RC build
for 6.6.1, so all of you would have more than a few hours for this :).

-Anshum